- apt-get install libguestfs-tools to get virt-resize
debug io trouble: sysstat package + iosat -x 2 5 http://bencane.com/2012/08/06/troubleshooting-high-io-wait-in-linux/ do a page on debugging iostat and how to solve
- Monitoring diskspace
- Network planning
- Keyscript should try thrice
NTP servers are getting the time from themselves, thats not optimal. https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1513500 only 1 iburst server may be the solution.
- Create a page about manual DNSs updates and nsupdate
- Spice and TLS write a ssection about spice and TLS, check this to set up the TLS certificates on kvm02 /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf
- KVM guest types are in package osinfo-db
- move gluster07 to dedicated hardware, so the arbiter works as expected.
- Do some pages on optimizations, this is both network, diskio etc. BUT redundancy and stability comes first.
- Do some pages on security, for now redundancy comes first
- virsh capabilities to check what the hardware can do